Ryan is a fourth generation of resident of Brazoria county, and a Brazoswood High graduate. After high school, he went on to earn his degree from the University of Louisiana in 2000.
He had his wife Kelli have three children and are active members of the Family Life Church in Lake Jackson, as well as many other community and charitable organizations. They are currently residents of Bailey’s Prairie and enjoy their small family ranch.
Ryan is a proud member of the Brazoria County Republican Party, Angleton Rotary Club, Alvin/Manvel, Brazosport and Pearland Chambers of Commerce, Coastal Conservation Assn., Ducks Unlimited, Delta Waterfowl, NRA, Texas Wagyu Breeders Assn., American Wagyu Breeders Assn., and Texas & Southwestern Cattle Raisers Assn.
In addition, Ryan and Kelli proudly support many other worthy charitable organizations in Brazoria County.
- Brazoswood High School, 1995
- The University of Louisiana, 2000
- State Farm Insurance, Agent, 2001-Present
- RC Development, Owner
- “Volunteer of the Year,” Angleton Chamber of Commerce
- “Young Philanthropist of the Year,” Community Foundation of Brazoria County
- Brazoria County Appraisal District, Board of Directors
- The Angleton Chamber of Commerce
- The Campus Advisory Council for Angleton High School
- Angleton Police Department's Training Advisory Committee
- United Way of Brazoria County
- Brazoria County Dream Center
- Angleton’s Downtown Revitalization Group